Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moon Faucets

In this page. I am gonna tell you how to earn your first few thousand Satoshis. If you haven't had bought any. First of all I would like to give you an idea what you would be doing.

There are some website that lets you earn bitcoin. They are called faucet. Well I am right now encouraging you to do faucet. However, this may take most of your time. In comparrison to what little you could earn and how precious your time for you, this is not for you. Faucetting is only for those who has more free time in their hand.

This list of website are indeed paying concurrently, just a few word of caution. Not because they are legit as of time of writing this does not mean that they cannot turn into scamthing else. I hope not.

I made a list of my most and credible site down below:

1. ] MOONBITCOIN
2. ] MOONDASH
3. ] MOONBCASH
4. ] MOONDOGE
5. ] MOONLITECOIN
6. ] BITFUN
7. ] BONUSBITCOIN

Upon CLAIMING ALL THE FAUCET. YOU CAN EITHER CONVERT ALL THE OTHER ALTCOINS INTO BITCOIN AND TRANSFER ALL THE SATOSHI IN YOUR WALLET. I hope you could earn as much. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment